Grosvenor is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement which is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Grosvenor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately.
Information We May Collect From You
You may give us information about you by filling in our Enquiry Form on this website, or by getting in touch with us by phone or email. This includes information you provide when you complete our Enquiry Form, search for information on our website, or report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include:
- name, job title, company name
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to your use of our website
In addition to the information that you may choose to give us, from each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect:
- technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer/device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site, the date and time of your visit, pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, how much time you spent on pages you viewed, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the above information for visitors to our website, so we may also receive information from them about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you give us and that we collect from you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- internal record keeping
- to improve our products and services, and ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/device
- to send you, from time to time, promotional emails about new products, offers or other relevant information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, including our Customs related information bulletins.
We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we do not accept any liability or responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Access to Information
You have the right to access the information we hold about you so that you can be fully aware of what data we hold and what we do with it. Information will be provided within one month of receiving your request, and will be provided free of charge. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Grosvenor International Systems Limited
115-123 High Street
Kent BR6 0LG
or email firstname.lastname@example.org marking your email for the attention of the Data Controller.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If at any time you decide that you no longer want to be contacted by Grosvenor please tell us this by sending a letter or email to the addresses given above and we will remove your personal data from our records.